Saturday, May 23, 2009

Zambia, Africa.

[ Day -3 ]

I am currently looking for a place to stay in Biola till Tuesday. Our team will be leaving on Tuesday morning... I could use a lot of prayer and support. I personally still need to raise $1,600 for the trip. I am faithfully praying for God's provision. If you feel led to support me personally you can do one of two options:

1) you can donate online at www.biola.edu/smugift. Click 'Zambia' fill out info and type in 'Jeremy Pedron' in the 'notes' section to make the donation applicable to me.
2) you can write a check payable to 'Biola University' and send it into 13800 Biola Avenue Box#10 La Mirada CA, 90639 with a slip of paper that says 'Zambia' & 'To Jeremy Pedron'

Here is some information about our trip: http://www.zambiaventure.com/Zambia_Venture/Home.html

In His Grip,
Jeremy Pedron

No comments: