Sunday, May 24, 2009

Home Away.

[ Day -2 ]

Its a desolate campus now... All my family and friends have left me here waiting for Tuesday (when I leave for Zambia, Africa out of the LAX.) I have finally closed the last chapter of my Biola experience for this year.  Now I can finally process the fact that Zambia is in two days and begin to get pumped!  I haven't had the time to let it sink in that I will be going 24 hours away to do God's work. 

I am so fortunate to have such an awesome group of friends at Biola. I was invited to live with a fair amount of friends. If you were one of those who offered your home to me I just really want to thank you... your are such a blessing!

One of my team mates Bret offered for me to stay with him at his families house which is right off of Biola road. I stayed the night at his house and will be staying here until Tuesday. Bret's family is very hospitable and loving. They have been such a blessing for me in this transition time.  I have had time to just relax and slows down. It has given me an opportunity to process what is ahead and be still and listen to God. I am loving this time of relaxation because I know the road ahead is going to be tiresome and a lot of hard work. 

A couple of things I could use prayer for:

• The team's dynamics.
• My wrist.
• Finances.
• The stretching and work that God wants to do in me.

(Bret's Wall)

In His Grip,
Jeremy Pedron

No comments: